Notable Clients: US Supreme Court ~ Texas Rangers ~ IRS ~ Social Security
Admin. ~ US Steel ~ Dallas TX ~ Spokane WA ~ St. Louis MO ~ San Antonio TX ~
Seattle WA ~ APCO/NENA OR ~ Law Enforcement Management Institute of TX ~
Office of the Inspector General TX
Click on the Course page to see current courses being offered and you can register
for any course from there as well.
Our training specialty is:
- Training Program Development (New Sgt. FTP, Communications TP, Corrections FTP, etc.)
- Advanced FTO & Program Administration
- Conducting Successful Performance Appraisals
We work in collaboration with you to build a program specific to your agencies needs
without breaking the bank.
Through collaborations with Subject Matter Experts we also offer training in:
- Advanced Accident Investigation
- Background Investigations
- Internal Affairs Investigators
Hosting training is the most cost effective way for an agency to bring training to their agency.
We also offer investigative assistance in either Statement Analysis or case review.
After looking over the services we offer, please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments by phone or email and we will be happy to assist you.
This page was last updated: September 7, 2016
FTO & Program Management
Successful Performance Review
Development or Review
Site Security Plans
(Church, School, Business)
- Forensic Statement Analysis
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Rick's unique presentation style includes sound bites and movie clips to help illustrate his points.
We offer: Training ~ Training Program Development ~ Assessment and Confidential Investigative Services
Professional Public Safety Services
News: Using our Training Model; Bell Co. TX Communications wins APCO P33 Tele-Communicator Training Program Certificate!